Ryan's Entire Mission

Ryan's Entire Mission
ryan is in the far right corner

Ryan at a Zone Conference...

Ryan at a Zone Conference...

Ryan and President Brubaker

Ryan and President Brubaker

eating raw fish -- eeewww

eating raw fish -- eeewww

Ryan at temple - day before MTC drop off

Ryan at temple - day before MTC drop off
handsome guy!

Ryan and President Smith

Ryan and President Smith
getting set apart as a missionary

Welkom all friends and family of Elder Ryan Leash

We welcome you to the first edition of Elder Ryan Leashs' missionary blog. We hope that you will find the information included fun, informative and memorable. Please make comments and show Ryan your support by writing him often!







Monday, April 19, 2010

Ryan's first letter from the mission field

April 19, 2010

Dear everybody,

I am really missing Dear Elder now, but its good to be able now to focus more!
The flight was good, but the jet lag - terrible lol. I’m still really feeling it, but I’m hoping it will pass here soon! My trainer, he is great! His name is Elder Stringham and he is from Utah . He has two transfers left so there is a good chance that I will send him home, but even though he is about to head home he is not trunkie at all! We are working hard, it is great! I think you would like him a lot! He is really nice and very laid back guy that just takes things as they come. I’m learning lots from him!

My mission president is great! He and his wife were very nice with us. When we got here they took us out to eat, went tracting with us and it was gorgeous everywhere we went! Some of the most beautiful architexture I’ve ever seen and I met a lot of great people! It was wonderful. I can’t really remember much of the first few days just because I was half asleep lol, but I’m beginning to acclimate now!

I think the Brubakers are French though I am not sure, they were serving in France when they were called to be Mission Pres so I know that they at least speak French! I love the country and people here and I KNOW that I will love it even more when I can communicate and understand things more fluidly lol, but I have to get going for now! Well I love you all and I will send a letter later today, hopefully filling you in a bit more -till then much love.

Elder Leash

My address:
Kluizenaarstraat 13
1516 HE Eindhoven, Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment