Ryan's Entire Mission

Ryan's Entire Mission
ryan is in the far right corner

Ryan at a Zone Conference...

Ryan at a Zone Conference...

Ryan and President Brubaker

Ryan and President Brubaker

eating raw fish -- eeewww

eating raw fish -- eeewww

Ryan at temple - day before MTC drop off

Ryan at temple - day before MTC drop off
handsome guy!

Ryan and President Smith

Ryan and President Smith
getting set apart as a missionary

Welkom all friends and family of Elder Ryan Leash

We welcome you to the first edition of Elder Ryan Leashs' missionary blog. We hope that you will find the information included fun, informative and memorable. Please make comments and show Ryan your support by writing him often!







Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hallo Mijn Familie! Feb. 2010

I have sent some letters out that you will receive soon. Aunt Amy is so sweet, she has told me that if the food in the MTC is not healthy enough for me she will work something out on my behalf. The food isn't really that bad, I get 3-5 food options per meal. I have kinda pulled back on the complete health food nut for now - I need to store some fat for winter.
Mom, I am so happy about your calling! This will be great for you and I know you will do well in Relief Society. I am worried about Sister Crans...she will be in my prayers!
I have some news - they have split my mission now. It is called the Amsterdaam, Netherlands Mission and it includes the Northern half of Belgium, from Brussels up, as well as all of the Netherlands. Anyway, I miss you all and hope all is well.
P.S. I love this quote: "The most important of the Lord's work you will ever do will be in the walls of your own homes." Harold B. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment