Ryan's Entire Mission

Ryan's Entire Mission
ryan is in the far right corner

Ryan at a Zone Conference...

Ryan at a Zone Conference...

Ryan and President Brubaker

Ryan and President Brubaker

eating raw fish -- eeewww

eating raw fish -- eeewww

Ryan at temple - day before MTC drop off

Ryan at temple - day before MTC drop off
handsome guy!

Ryan and President Smith

Ryan and President Smith
getting set apart as a missionary

Welkom all friends and family of Elder Ryan Leash

We welcome you to the first edition of Elder Ryan Leashs' missionary blog. We hope that you will find the information included fun, informative and memorable. Please make comments and show Ryan your support by writing him often!







Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Drop Off

I must warn all the missionary moms out there - the MTC "drop off" is like going through a fast food drive in - except that you aren't ordering and picking up junk food - but rather dropping off your most precious sons and/or daughters.
Another mother was next to me dropping her son off, sobbing because the 'host' elder said that he couldn't take a pic. of she and her son (?) and so I took it and gave her a comfort hug. Ten minutes later I saw her at the same gas station, hunched over her steering wheel, continuing to sob. I rapped on her window and she got out and we hugged again - this can only happen in Utah - anywhere else and they think you have a mental illness....
I have been praying non-stop since yesterfay and sending positive feelings for him. For those of you that may wonder if I am overprotective and a worrier - the answer is "yes".
To my wonderful sister-in-law and her beautiful family who put up with my emotions for five days - I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment