Ryan's Entire Mission

Ryan's Entire Mission
ryan is in the far right corner

Ryan at a Zone Conference...

Ryan at a Zone Conference...

Ryan and President Brubaker

Ryan and President Brubaker

eating raw fish -- eeewww

eating raw fish -- eeewww

Ryan at temple - day before MTC drop off

Ryan at temple - day before MTC drop off
handsome guy!

Ryan and President Smith

Ryan and President Smith
getting set apart as a missionary

Welkom all friends and family of Elder Ryan Leash

We welcome you to the first edition of Elder Ryan Leashs' missionary blog. We hope that you will find the information included fun, informative and memorable. Please make comments and show Ryan your support by writing him often!







Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 3, 2010

June 3, 2010

To everyone who loves me~!

I love it when you tell me about the talks at church mom! It sounds like you get a ton out of them. And two sacrament meetings; mom must really miss Cottage Park ward!


Notes of interest:

I can’t get used to the raw fish here…I could only get one bite down – the texture is just too slimy!

Our bishop is from Australia and he is a really nice guy! He served a mission in Indonesia, so he is a big help as far as missionary work. We are over at his place for dinner this upcoming Monday. Yes, our investigator from Kenya DOES want to get baptized…yippee!

Let me say again that I love my area, Eindhoven. The longer I get to stay here the better! My companion that is leaving the mission will soon come by with his parents and I look forward to that!

We have worked really hard this week! This area is doing o.k. work wise but we are trying to turn it wound. It’s actually the 5th largest city in Holland, I had no idea! A random fact you want to save mom from; Eindhoven has the most crime out of any other city in Holland, more than Amsterdam – go figure. Anyhow we love working hard her and I love being a missionary and simply helping people, it’s an amazing call!

I love you lots!

Elder Leash

No comments:

Post a Comment